At Muse, other than designing and making bracelets borne out of story lines inspired by the charms we find and everyday life, we also believe in listening to our customers and coming up with creations that they desire.
To start off a bespoke process is simple. Talk to us about what it is you would like in your Muse bracelet to inspire you.
Tell us about...
- The semiprecious stones that have caught your eye
- The charm - or charms - that speak to you in our designs or that you have in mind
- The colours that you would like to have in your Muse
- The timepiece that you would like your Muse to complement
... and so the list goes.
We will come back to you with your very own personalised Muse WristEssentials Board, featuring at least two different designs based on what you have conveyed to us. Make your selections from this personalised board and place your order with us.
Made with you in mind, especially for you.
Below are some examples of our Muse WristEssentials Boards provided to our customers based on their hearts' desires.
1. "I want a bracelet with a gold Buddha head but not black lava stones to match the black and gold watch that I have."
2. "I like ruby zoisite and howlite. Would you be able to show me some options with these two stones?"
3. "I would like specific combinations of colours and bead types as well as charms. Please show me some options."
Keen to find out more? Drop us a line at Contact Muse to find out more at no obligation.
Prices for our bespoke options are quoted separately.